Coverage to protect your livelihood for your family and generations to come.
Family office insurance throughout the United States.
We Incorporate the personal asset protection goals of the family and family office.
What is our Family Risk Management Program?
Our Family Risk Management Program is a personal insurance-based program designed with each family member’s lifestyle and taking into mind personal risk exposures. It is managed within the structure of the family group and most primary coverages are written with a single insurance carrier for the family. Your personal insurance concierge will manage and supervise renewals, insurance coverage placements, limits, claims, valuations, and address changes to your risk profile.
- Concurrent expiration dates
- Dedicated Private Risk Concierge: your single contact for account servicing and resources
- Underwriting flexibility with carriers for non-preferred risks and unprotected homes
- Accessibility: other types of coverage usually reserved for very large accounts are made available to all family members. An example of this would be
- Worker’s Compensation coverage.
- Homes in Catastrophic Loss areas are given priority and capacity is reserved for the family. They do not require the non-catastrophic risk to equal the catastrophic, usually a strict requirement
- Home appraisals are conducted by experienced specialists
- Group programs such as Personal Excess Liability designed for consistency of coverage, limits, and rates. Younger family members get benefit of higher limits and more attractive pricing.
- Complimentary VIP services are provided by the insurance carrier
How The Process Works
- As each family member is ready to begin the process, they will submit copies of current declarations pages for all personal insurance policies. (It is not a requirement to have 100% family participation)
- A conference call or personal meeting will be scheduled in order to review the existing insurance and complete a comprehensive risk analysis interview
Broker of Record change can be processed for applicable insurance carriers so that immediate needs can be addressed
- Coverage will either be placed with the preferred carrier or the client can stay with the current carrier and recommendations will be facilitated
Consultation is complimentary, and there is no obligation.
Complimentary services are provided by Albright Insurance Private Client Division along with the selected insurance company and are available to all family members.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Appraisals and inspections of residential properties
- Assistance with valuations and cataloging of personal property
- Collections management (Fine Art, Antiques and Collectibles)
- Risk Mitigation and loss control strategies
- Claims monitoring and tracking
- Review of families travel security protocols for both international and domestic travel
- Background checks for domestic help
- Wildfire defense and Hurricane recovery services
Family Office Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.